From Mostar to Čaplijna
As you leave Mostar’s cobbled streets, you soon start to skirt the hem of the River Neretva. Before too long you are the meat in the loveliest of sandwiches: a beautiful old railway line to your right, and the lapping swell of any number of potential swimming pit-stops to your left. Look out for dotted villages and open vineyards for the perfect picnic break. Or wait till you reach Caplijna for a refreshing well-done beer. Once in Capljina, you can think about experiencing an additional activity such as ”Canoe Safary on the Trebizat River”, visit the Roamn ruins of Mogorjelo or simply get to the swimming recreational location in Struge.
Check the route on the our map by changing the zoom, the speed (in the down left corner) or adapting the terrain (in the top right corner). To download the map just visit the web www.plotaroute.com. For more information, use the contact form:
Compatabile APPs on Google Play Store and Apple Store:
We highly recommend downloading the application MAPS.ME that can be easily integrated with our map. All you have to do is:
– Install MAPS.ME on your mobile device from your online Store
– Open our Map on Plotaroute.com by clicking the following link: Ciro Trail Mostar-Capljina 1 Day New
– Once on the page click ‘Menu’ on the top right corner of the Map, and select the option ‘Download’
– At this point it is Important to select the KML format and than click on ‘Download this Route‘
– Once downloaded in the right format, it will be automatically integrated in the App. Maps.Me and you will be able to follow the right route on the screen of your mobile device.
Route map for Ciro Trail Mostar-Capljina 1 Day New by miran hasibovic on plotaroute.com