Herzegovina Day Tour
About the Tour:
Herzegovina Classics is a day tour in the open during which we will be visiting the most interesting sites in Herzegovina such as the ancient Islamic monastery in Blagaj and the Christian Orthodox monastery of Žitomislići. In this 2 places we will answer all the questions on cultural and religious heritage of the days bygone. After that the spectacular view of Počitelj fort and the narrow streets leading to it will give us a glimpse into the Ottoman times. At the end the Kravice cascades will offer both beautiful scenery and the thrill of swimming beneath one of the most beautiful world’s wonders.
Here follows more detailed informations about the sites that we will visit together during this incredible 7 hours experience:
1. Blagaj tekke is hidden beneath an imposing cliff, and it offers an insight on the life of mystical dervishes who once lived there. This is a spot where nature meets religion. Here you will have a 50 minutes guided tour to discover and understand the mystical life of the werling dervishes. After the tour, you will have free time to explore a bit more on your own.
2. Žitomislići is little village where we will enter the Christian Orthodox church built in the 16th. Century. Inside the church, we will be surrounded by colourful frescoes and soaped in the intimate perfume of incense. Here we will get to understand how Bosnia and Herzegovina became the melting pot of many different religions.
3. Počitelj is an authentic Bosnian citadel from the 15th century built in a natural amphitheater on top of the Neretva river. Here, after a detailed historical introduction, you will have 1 hour of time to explore the ancient streets. In the mean time you will have a chance to taste fruits and drinks from local sellers. Or even climb to the most amazing panoramic spots.
4. The Kravice waterfalls are not just the biggest, but they are one of the most beautiful natural sights in the country. While surrounded by the 30 meter high waterfalls, you will have a chance to chill and swim in the crystal clear water of Trebižat river. With 2 hours of free time there is no better place to enjoy a nice meal or taste a fresh drink.
Tour Schedule: Every Day at 9am
from 1st of April till 1st of November
The Places we visit are:
- Zitomislici monastery
- Kravice waterfalls
- Certified Tourist guide
- Transport and all parking fees
- Entry or admission fee
For 2022 set to: Blagaj 5€ and Kravice Falls 10€
The tour is not private. Private tours are possible upon request.
What do I need to bring?
Swim suite for the Kravice waterfalls recommended in high season.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event
ActivityDuration: 7 hours
Tour Price: 35€
Booking and Reservation:
Send your request to:
Please note: Due to Covid19 our online booking system is on ”pouse” and booking for the tour can be done simply by sending us an email and letting us know when would you like the tour to be organized and for how many people. We will replay to you within 24hours.
For any additional information or request get in touch with us usigng the contact form.